Friday, May 29, 2009

Who are you

I know my authority and I am no one to mention,
But since you are bothering me, so I need to question,

Who are you?

When I do well, you praise me, u praise me very much,
But actually I realize there was no need of that as such,
You tried hard to amalgam in my pack, to be my friend and mate,
Suddenly you took a step back, when I run out of fate,

When everyone doubted me, everything was going wrong,
When I needed someone on my side, to hold me and feel strong,
You were there, but hiding,
When I was dying & fighting,

I fell down, was shattered and loosing the game,
My eyes were constantly searching for you, but you were nowhere in the frame,
My paranoia breaks and truth was bitter,
All that was a glittering become glimmer,

I gathered remaining strength & learn,
Bad time was fainting and also the marks of burn,
I started rising again, was stronger and doing well,
I was conscious and careful and nowhere to fail,
Suddenly you came out of blue,
I asked gain ‘who are you’

You remained silent & calm,
Welcoming me with open arm,
From where you come, I had no clue,
Still I am standing& asking ‘who are you’.

2 comments:

  1. deep thought process........well done !!!


    kee writing and you can do still better...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts